24/7 Confidential Helpline
Cognacity runs a 24 / 7 telephone helpline. This offers direct, immediate access to our clinical services, minimising some of the barriers that often prevent help-seeking.
Our helpline is overseen by consultant psychiatrists who triage all callers and direct them to the best support for their mental health problems.
Each organisation is assigned a dedicated consultant psychiatrist who will oversee the use of the helpline, ensure clinical governance is adhered to, and monitor the effectiveness. . Our psychiatrist will also liaise with a nominated link at the company and provide regular reports/feedback on the use and effectiveness of the helpline.
Cognacity’s team of mental health experts have specific expertise in Occupational Assessments and understanding about the relationship between work and mental health. They understand the complexity of Mental Health and it’s impact on the workplace.
Our Occupational Psychiatry team works with organisations and individuals providing a range of expert occupational support and advice. Working with employees, line managers, Human Resources, and Occupational Health providers we provide:
1. Comprehensive mental health assessments on employees. Including, accurate diagnosis, prognosis, treatment advice & onward management.
2. A detailed report focused on occupational functioning
3. Advice to organisations on challenging employees
4. Medico-legal reporting to organisations for employment tribunals.
5. Organisational consultancy on psychological wellbeing programmes