Expert Coaching in a Time of Crisis
Cognacity was formed out of crisis.
We started our business in the same month as Lehman brothers went bust, working with clients dealing with the fallout of the financial crash. We created our resilience workshops in response to the Deepwater Horizon disaster, and we have been coaching leaders and first responders through crises such as the Grenfell Disaster.
In times such as these organisations need to adapt quickly in order to survive, whilst supporting and being seen to support their staff as they deal with the many challenges ahead. Our team of expert psychologists can be a part of that support, as we aim to help our clients to adapt quickly to changing circumstances whilst maintaining resilience and wellbeing.
Responding to the Covid-19 Crisis.
Our Resilience Coaching service is designed to help our clients with the specific challenges posed by COVID-19.
Our experience shows that brief coaching-interventions can be a quick and effective way for those under pressure to think through their challenges and make meaningful adjustments that help maintain mental wellbeing and enhance performance.
What is Resilience Coaching?
Resilience Coaching is a one-to-one, 50-minute coaching session held over the phone or video link. Delivered by highly qualified psychologists, it is designed to be intensely practical whilst providing thinking space for those under pressure. The sessions are designed to:
- Provide a private and confidential space for individuals to discuss challenges to their mental wellbeing, resilience and response to the crisis;
- Present individual feedback on a multi-faceted resilience assessment (optional);
- Create an opportunity to reflect on what wise action might look like;
- Break the problem down, identifying priority areas to focus on – whether that be mental health, decision making under pressure, identifying an effective strategy or dealing with team issues;
- Identify marginal gains – specific tools and techniques to put into practice the same day;
- Create a personalised plan to put into action immediately;
- Signposting to further resources as appropriate.
Who is it for?
Everyone. Resilience Coaching is designed for anyone who is working under pressure and, specifically, for those who are suddenly having to adapt to the challenges and demands presented by COVID-19. It is especially helpful for those who feel overwhelmed, who need space to think or just need emotional support from an independent / expert source.
Follow up sessions are available to offer further support and to discuss strategies to overcome any obstacles or issues, however the aim is for intervention to be brief and focused.
Resilience coaching sessions are remote phone / video link coaching sessions lasting 50 minutes.
Resilience coaching sessions start from £295 + VAT.
For further details and a quote for coaching credits email the Cognacity team on email@example.com